1. Dawei Li, Yansen Liu, Guijuan Li, Lixun Xie, and Lin Sun (xxxx) Airfoil noise reduction using boundary layer control. Progress in Computational Fluid Dynamics, 2018
2. Xiangying Guo, Dameng Liu, Wei Zhang, Lin Sun, and Shuping Chen (2017). Nonlinear dynamic analysis of macrofiber composites laminated shells. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, 2017(3), 1-17.
3. Wei Zhang, Lulu Chen, Xiangying Guo, and Lin Sun (2017). Nonlinear dynamical behaviors of deploying wings in subsonic air flow. Journal of Fluids & Structures, 74, 340-355.
4. Xiangying Guo, Yang Zhang, Wei Zhang, Lin Sun, and Shuping Chen (2017). Nonlinear dynamics of Z-shaped folding wings with 1:1 inner resonance. International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, 27(8), 1750124.
5. Liming Dai, Lin Sun, and Changping Chen (2014). Control of an extending nonlinear elastic cable with an active vibration control strategy. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 19(10), 3901-3912.
6. Liming Dai, Lin Sun, and Changping Chen (2014). A control approach for vibrations of a nonlinear microbeam system in multi-dimensional form. Nonlinear Dynamics,77(4), 1677-1692.
7. Wei Zhang, Lin Sun, Xiaodong Yang, and Peng Jia (2013). Nonlinear dynamic behaviors of a deploying-and-retreating wing with varying velocity. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 332(25), 6785-6797.
8. Liming Dai, Changping Chen, and Lin Sun (2013). An active control strategy for vibration control of an axially translating beam. Journal of Vibration and Control, 1077546313493312.
1. Liming Dai, Lin Sun, and Xiaojie Wang. “An Active Vibration Control Strategy for a Simply-Supported Beam”, chapter contribution.
2. Liming Dai, and Lin Sun. “Active Control of Nonlinear Axially Translating Cable Systems of Multi-Dimensions,” chapter contribution in the book: Nonlinear Approaches in Engineering Applications – Dynamic Systems and Control, edited by L. Dai and R. Jazar, ISBN: 978-3-319-09461-8, Springer, New York.
3. Liming Dai, Lu Han, Lin Sun, and Xiaojie Wang. “Diagnosis and Control of Nonlinear Oscillations of a Fluttering Plate,” chapter contribution in the book: Nonlinear Approaches in Engineering Applications 2, edited by R. Jazar and L. Dai, ISBN: 978-1-4614-6876-9, Springer, New York.
1. Liming Dai(导师), and Lin Sun. Nonlinear vibration control of an axially translating string, 5th International Conference on Nonlinear Science & Complexity (NSC 2014), Xi’an, China.
2. Lin Sun, and Liming Dai(导师) . Nonlinear vibration control of a translating beam with an active control strategy, 24th Canadian Congress of Applied Mechanics (CANCAM 2013), Saskatoon, Canada.
3. Liming Dai(导师), and Lin Sun. Vibration control of a translating beam with an active control strategy on the basis of the Fuzzy Sliding Mode Control, ASME 2013 International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition (IMECE 2013), San Diego, United States.
4. Liming Dai(导师), and Lin Sun. Analysis and control of chaotic responses of a cantilever beam subjected to sinusoidal excitation, ASME 2012 International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition (IMECE 2012), Houston, United States.